MISSION™ STEAM PILOT
Preview: Will be launched 2nd Quarter 2009
MISSION™ STEAM PILOT is a fully computerized control system designed with hardware dedicated to marine boiler control in a maritime environment.
Specifics of the MISSION™ STEAM PILOT boiler control system
- Redundant Ethernet switch on main circuit board
- CANopen bus system gives access to a wide range of components
- USB memory stick connection for downloading trends
- RS-485 MOD bus for communication with superior IT systems
- Designed for the toughest maritime requirements, e.g. design data -20 °C to +70 °C
The MISSION™ STEAM PILOT is Aalborg Industries' newest design of intelligent control system fully prepared and real-life tested as well as tested on simulator.
The system provides sequence monitoring - monitors and proves all operating sequences - and visualization of start sequence. The touch screen user interface is fast and intuitive. The control system has no harddisk, and memory and back-up is on Flash ROM storage.
For assistance and diagnostication the system can be accessed via the internet (IP address).
The MISSION™ STEAM PILOT control system is used with the KBP burner on Aalborg Industries’ small capacity oil-fired boiler MISSION™ OS-TCi and on the MISSION™ OC-TCi composite boiler.
DATA SHEET series
© Aalborg Industries 2008, rev. 1.0, June 2008 (Design data are subject to change without prior notice).